FANDOM



Crossbow Archer

This type of archer has the highest instant damage capability. This class specializes in critical burst damage skills and stunning the enemy. With their magic immune and silencing capabilities combined with their range, they are the perfect adversary against mages. Even though their continuous damage isn't very impressive, they can take down single targets quickly.

Jobs

This class will progress through the following jobs:

Job Title Lv

1st Job Shooter 10

2nd Job Scout 30

3rd Job Sniper 50

4th Job Marksman 70

Skills

1st Job: Shooter

Icon Name Type Level

Description

Skill Lv.

Spirit Bullet Attack 10

Shoot the enemy with a strong arrow.

3

Barrage Attack 10

Shoot two arrows at the enemy.

7

Bloody Arrow Attack 10

Shoot the enemy with your sharpest arrow, causing them to bleed temporarily by chance.

7

Stun Shot Attack 10

Hit the enemy with a blunt arrow, stunning them temporarily by chance.

7

Light Movement Active 15

Become one with the wind, increasing your movement speed temporarily. However, the extra speed does not apply when on a vehicle.

5

Sharp Aim Active 15

Concentrate on your aim, increasing your normal and skill critical attack.

5

Hawk's Eye Passive 20

Train your vision and aim to increase the distance of your attacks.

2

Increase Strength Passive 10

Increases your Strength stat.

7

Increase Dexterity Passive 10

Increases your Dexterity stat.

7

Increase Intellect Passive 10

Increases your Intellect stat.

7



2nd Job: Scout

Icon Name Type Level

Description

Skill Lv.

Poison Arrow Attack 30

Shoot the enemy with poisoned arrows, poisoning them temporarily by chance.

7

Explosive Trap Active 35

Set an explosive trap that will damage your enemies by chance. The trap will be deactivated when you move.

3

Art of Agility Active 35

Train to become quick and accurate, increasing your Dexterity. Stats which are increased by items or other skills are not included.

5

Roar of Tenacity Active 35

Roar loudly to pump yourself up, increasing your Strength. Stats which are increased by items or other skills are not included.

5

Reanimate Active 40

Gather your life's essence deep within your body, allowing you to release it when it appears you have died. Revive at your current location.

1

Dragon Slayer Active 40

The next attack skill will inflict 30% more damage and stun the enemy temporarily. Increases your chance of critical attack.

1

Secret of Regeneration Active 35

Recover your HP over time.

5

Crossbow Training Passive 30

Increases your attack while using a crossbow.

5

Steal Life Attack 50

Shoot the enemy. By sucking the enemy's blood, regenerate your HP by up to 70% of the damage by chance. However, the amount recovered will not exceed 30% of your Max HP.

7

Surprise Attack Active 30

The next attack skill will inflict 50% more damage and stun the enemy temporarily. This effect can only be applied once per enemy.

1

Increase Stamina Passive 30

Increases your Stamina stat.

7

Increase Dexterity Passive 30

Increases your Spirit stat.

7

Increase Intellect Passive 30

Increases your Luck stat.

7



3rd Job: Sniper

Icon Name Type Level

Description

Skill Lv.

Snipe Active 35

Steady your weapon and shoot the enemy lethally. Enemies who are bleeding or infected will take additional damage.

7

Curse Arrow Attack 50

Shoot cursed arrows at the enemy, reducing their healing temporarily by chance.

7

Flash Bomb Active 55

Silence the enemy by chance when using skills.

1

Detect Stealth Active 50

Detect hidden enemies in your vicinity and remove their stealth.

1

Mental Focus Active 50

Remove your Frighten or Stun status.

1

Charm of Luck Active 50

Attach a lucky charm to your clothing, increasing your Luck. Stats which are increased by items or other skills are not included.

5

Assimilation Active 55

Assimilate with nature's elements, increasing your resistance to all attributes.

2

Firepower Support Active 55

Increases your skill attack damage temporarily.

3

Magic Immune Active 60

Become immune to all magic attacks for a short time.

1

Nature's Resistance Passive 50

Reduces damage received from all magic attribute attacks by increasing all resistances.

5

Increase Evasion Passive 50

Increases your Evasion.

5

Increase Critical Rate Passive 50

Increases your Critical Rate.

5



4th Job: Marksman

Icon Name Type Level

Description

Skill Lv.

Marksman's Shot Attack 70

Shoot with high precision at your target and surrounding enemies, reducing their attack speed temporarily.

7

Splintering Arrow Attack 70

Shoot a group of arrows which splinter apart toward your target and surrounding enemies, reducing their defense temporarily.

7

Infected Arrow Attack 70

Pierce through the enemy with your arrow, infecting them temporarily.

7

Third Eye Active 70

Increases the accuracy of normal and skill attacks.

5

Aiming Active 70

Aim at the enemy's weak spot, increasing your critical attack rate.

5

Keen Sense Active 70

For every critical attack performed with your crossbow, increase your party's critical attack rate.

3

Increase Movement Speed Passive 70

Increases your Movement Speed.

5

Increase Skill Casting Speed Passive 70

Increases your Skill Casting Speed.

5